13 of 13 portraits of John Hoppner
by Henry Meyer, published by T. Cadell & W. Davies, after John Wright, after John Hoppner
stipple engraving, published 4 June 1812 (circa 1800)
14 7/8 in. x 12 3/4 in. (379 mm x 324 mm) plate size; 17 5/8 in. x 13 3/4 in. (449 mm x 348 mm) paper size
Given by Sir Herbert Henry Raphael, 1st Bt, 1916
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sitterback to top
- John Hoppner (1758-1810), Painter. Sitter in 13 portraits, Artist associated with 214 portraits.
Artistsback to top
- T. Cadell & W. Davies (active 1795-1817), Publishers. Artist associated with 234 portraits.
- John Hoppner (1758-1810), Painter. Artist associated with 214 portraits, Sitter in 13 portraits.
- Henry Meyer (1782?-1847), Portrait painter and engraver. Artist associated with 279 portraits.
- John Wright (circa 1745-1820), Engraver and miniaturist. Artist associated with 33 portraits.