The Jockey Club
1 portrait of Christopher Norman Foster
© Dudley Reed / National Portrait Gallery, London
The Jockey Club
by Dudley Reed
bromide print on card mount, 1982
6 1/2 in. x 14 1/4 in. (165 mm x 363 mm)
Given by Dudley Reed, 1989
Click on the links below to find out more:
Sittersback to top
- Sir Cecil Hugh Blacker (1916-2002), General; amateur steeplechase rider. Sitter in 25 portraits.
- Christopher Douglas Collins (1940-), Company chairman; amateur steeplechase jockey. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Ailwyn Henry George Broughton, 3rd Baron Fairhaven (1936-), Justice of the Peace and Vice Lord Lieutenant of Cambridgeshire; Senior Steward of the Jockey Club. Sitter in 2 portraits.
- Christopher Norman Foster (1946-), Keeper of the Match Book and Executive Director of the Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Louis Freedman (1917-1998), Racehorse owner; Deputy Senior Steward of The Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- John MacDonald-Buchanan (1925-2014), Vice Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire; Senior Steward of the Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Anthony Mildmay-White, Steward and Chairman of the Licensing Committee of The Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Sir Thomas Henry Milborne-Swinnerton-Pilkington, 14th Bt (1934-), Company chairman. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Charles Weatherby, Deputy Secretary, The Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
- Simon Weatherby, Secretary, The Jockey Club. Sitter in 1 portrait.
Placesback to top
- Place made and portrayed: United Kingdom: England, London (The Jockey Club Headquarters, Portman Square, London)