The National Portrait Gallery and Claridge's are giving you the opportunity to experience the glamour, style and luxury of the Hollywood stars.
The prize includes a one night stay for two people at Claridge's with a welcome bottle of Champagne, breakfast, and a luxurious Hollywood-inspired pampering treatment for two at the hotel’s exclusive Beauty and Fitness suite. The prize also includes a complete set of F. Scott Fitzgerald novels with stunning Art Deco foiled covers, courtesy of Penguin Classics
This competition is now closed.
Glamorous, elegant and alive with laughter, Claridge's attracts the true connoisseur of luxury. Over a century of glamour and five-star splendour combine to create a world of sophistication in the heart of Mayfair, where one can experience a world of stunning design and flawless service unmatched in London.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 23/10/11. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 23/11/11.
2. Entrants must be over 18.
3. Entry is limited to one per person.
4. One winner will receive a one nights accommodation for two at Claridge’s, including a welcome bottle of champagne, breakfast, and a treatment for two at Claridge’s Beauty and Fitness suite. The winner will also receive a complete set of F. Scott Fitzgerald novels with authentic Art Deco foiled covers courtesy of Penguin Classics.
5. The prize must be taken before 23/10/12. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to book their stay directly with Claridge’s. Certain dates may not be available and prize is subject to availability.
6. No cash alternative.
7. Transport to and around London is not included.
8. Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer and are non-transferable.
9. Entries must be submitted either online via the National Portrait Gallery website or by visiting the Glamour of the Gods exhibition in person and completing the prize form then posting it in the drop-box within the exhibition.
10. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
11. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
12. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
14. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery and Maybourne Hotel Group, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
15. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
16. Claridge’s is situated in Mayfair, London, United Kingdom W1K 4HR, Tel: +44 (0)20 7629 8860. The Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.