SEN Resources Boxes for self- led visits
These new thematic resources are for teachers and group leaders working with Special Educational Needs groups. The boxes contain teaching resources to support your self-directed visit.
Choose from the following:
Each resource box contains:
- Information about key portraits from each Gallery
- Questions to discuss with your group.
- Cross-curricular activities to try in the gallery or after your visit.
- Activity sheets for your group to complete and take away.
- Handling objects to use with your group in the gallery as you explore the portraits.
- Magnifiers, pencil grips and Makaton symbols to use in the gallery.
In order to use the SEN boxes in the Gallery you will need to contact our Learning Services department on 020 7312 2483 (Text Direct: 18001) Fax: 020 7321 6662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please have the following information to hand when you make your booking:
- state which box you would like to book
- your preferred date and time of visit
- number of students and teachers in the group
- Full contact details for your school or group