WebQuest: Famous People Guy Fawkes
WebQuests offer interactive resources for schools from nine national museums.
Retell stories about Guy Fawkes, Shakespeare and Charles II: KS1 History.
This WebQuest covers the following topics:
- Learn about Famous People
- Guy Fawkes
- Charles II
- Queen Elizabeth I ('The Ditchley portrait') (NPG 2561)
- William Shakespeare (NPG 1)
- The Gunpowder Plot Conspirators, 1605 (NPG 334a)
- William Shakespeare (NPG 1281)
- King Charles II (NPG 6276)
- King Charles II and Colonel William Carlos in the Royal Oak (NPG 5249)
- King Charles II at Whiteladies (King Charles II; Richard Penderel) (NPG 5247)
- King Charles II on Humphrey Penderel's Mill Horse (NPG 5250)
- King Charles II and Jane Lane riding to Bristol (NPG 5251)