WebQuest: Votes For Women
WebQuests offer interactive resources for schools from nine national museums.
How did British women get the right to vote? KS3 History.
This WebQuest covers the following topics:
- Women's suffrage
- Historical enquiry skills
- Impact of the First World War.
by Sylvia Pankhurst
- Mary Wollstonecraft (NPG 1237)
- Harriet Mill (née Taylor) (NPG 5489)
- Queen Victoria (NPG 1250)
- Henry Fawcett; Dame Millicent Garrett Fawcett (née Garrett) (NPG 1603)
- John Stuart Mill (NPG 1009)
- Sylvia Pankhurst (NPG 4999)
- Henry James (NPG 1767)
- Emmeline Pankhurst (NPG 2360)
- William Ewart Gladstone (NPG x12503)
- Emmeline Pankhurst addressing a crowd in Trafalgar Square (NPG x131784)
- Dame Christabel Pankhurst (NPG x6196)