Family Art Workshop
11.30 or 14.30
Get going with our hands-on art workshops for all the family on the 3rd Saturday of each month led by our team of artists. Suitable for families with children aged 5 – 11.
Come and be inspired by our fantastic Collection through using different art materials and mediums every month ranging from clay modelling to experimenting with animation.
Families love our workshops:
We enjoyed that it was something we would have never tried at home, but yet it was quite simple techniques that I’m sure the children would love to try out, We were really happy with the event and the children really enjoyed it!, The staff running it were excellent with the children.
The presentation was pitched perfectly to keep my daughter’s interest! Great mix of history and art
Family Art Workshops information:
- Workshops run on the third Saturday of every month
- Workshops require a free ticket, available on the day one hour before the event starts from the staff member on the landing outside the Main Hall
- Workshop places are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Places are limited to 20 per session, maximum 4 tickets per adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Sessions last approximately 90 minutes
Find out what else is on for Families