Win a camera
This competition has now closed
The Gallery has joined with the British Journal of Photography to give you the chance of winning a new Olympus Pen Mini camera (RRP £449.99). In addition, the winner and 4 runners-up will also receive a 12 month subscription to the British Journal of Photography (usually £63 each).
The Olympus E-PM1 is the ultimate SLR-quality point-and-shoot camera that's super-compact and packed with features making it simple for anyone to take stunning photos. And with six in-camera Art Filters, users can get creative and instantly transform photos into striking artworks in seconds.
British Journal of Photography is the world's longest-running photography magazine and has remained at the forefront of the professional photographic market for more than 150 years. Each issue features profiles of emerging talent alongside star names, a picture-led Portfolio section, business analysis and detailed technology reviews.
The competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 12 February 2012.
- The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
- The winner will be notified by email by 12 March 2012.
- Entrants must be over 18 and resident in UK or Ireland.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- One winner will receive an Olympus E-PM1 camera and a 12 month subscription to British Journal of Photography to commence from first available issue after 12 March 2012.
- Four runners-up will receive a 12 month subscription to British Journal of Photography to commence from first available issue after 12 March 2012.
- No cash alternative.
- Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer and are non-transferable.
- Entries must be submitted either online via the National Portrait Gallery website or by visiting the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2011 exhibition in person and completing the prize form then posting it in the drop-box within the exhibition.
- The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
- The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- Employees of the National Portrait Gallery, British Journal of Photography and Olympus, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
- The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
- British Journal of Photography is situated at 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG, Tel: +44 (0)20 7316 9018. The Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
The National Portrait Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given on this form will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your Photographic Portrait Prize email notification request. It will not be passed to any third party.