Win a camera
Competition has now closed
The Gallery has joined with The Royal Photographic Society to give you the chance of winning a new Olympus XZ-2 camera (RRP £479).
The winner will also be offered two places on one of the Gallery’s artist-led photographic portraiture workshops. All materials provided.
Entry closes 17 February 2013
Membership of The Royal Photographic Society is open to everyone with an interest in photography. The Society is an educational charity which aims to help people improve their photography through exhibitions, workshops and courses, a distinctions and qualifications programme and public events. The Society also acts as an advocate for photography and photographers. More information at: www.rps.org
The National Portrait Gallery and The Royal Photographic Society would like to thank Olympus UK Ltd for providing the camera.
Competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date 17 February 2013
2. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
3. The winner will be notified by email by 15 March 2013. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days of this date, the promoters will redraw the prize until a contactable winner has been located.
4. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in the UK.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. One winner will receive an Olympus XZ-2 camera and two places on one of the Gallery’s photographic portraiture workshops. The tickets are valid throughout 2013 and a list of workshop dates will be supplied to the winner subject to point 3. Places are subject to availability.
7. No cash alternatives.
8. Prizes cannot be combined with any other offer and are non-transferable.
9. Entries must be submitted either online via the National Portrait Gallery website or by visiting the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2012 exhibition in person and completing the form on the touchscreen.
10. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
11. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
12. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
13. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery, The Royal Photographic Society and Olympus, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
14. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
15. The Royal Photographic Society is situated at Fenton House, 122 Wells Road, Bath BA2 3AH, Tel: +44 (0)1225 325733. The National Portrait Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.