Visitors to the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2013 have the opportunity to enter a competition to win tickets to Bailey's Stardust – an exhibition of over 250 portraits personally selected and printed by David Bailey.
One winner will receive a pair of tickets to the exhibition, a copy of the exhibition catalogue, and brunch for two in the Portrait Restaurant.
Five runners-up will receive a pair of tickets to the exhibition and a copy of Bailey Exposed.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date 9 February 2014.
2. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
3. The winner will be notified by email by Friday 21 February 2013. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days of this date, the promoters will redraw the prize until a contactable winner has been located.
4. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in the UK.
5. Entry is limited to one per person.
6. No cash alternative and non-transferable.
7. Entry is by visiting the Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize 2013 exhibition in person and completing the form on the touchscreen.
8. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of similar value at its own discretion.
9. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
10. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
12. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
13. The National Portrait Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.