Letter from Isabel Pulteney - 1 February 1919
Letter from Isabel Pulteney, dated 1 February 1919, enclosing payment for her brother's portrait
3, LOWER BERKELY STREET.
Dear Mr. de László
Saturday at 5 will do excellently, I always try and keep that afternoon free from work.
I am enclosing a
cheque for two hundred guineas, and most fully appreciate your generosity in painting such a delightful picture.
- Correspondence and papers of Philip de László
- Learn more about Philip de László
- Guide to the correspondence and papers of Philip de László
- Other archive material relating to Philip de László in the National Portrait Gallery
- Other sources of information about Philip de László
- Selected letters of Philip de László