a place that has never looked shinier or more alive
Andrew Motion, The Guardian
The National Portrait Gallery houses the world’s largest collection of personalities and faces, from the late Middle Ages to the present day. A national pantheon of the greatest names in British history and culture, the collection includes kings and queens, courtiers and courtesans, politicians and poets, soldiers and scientists, artists, philosophers, stars of film and sport and many more.
Through the special qualities of the art of portraiture, the Gallery offers an engaging way of approaching questions of culture, identity and nationhood.
The National Portrait Gallery relies on vital funds from both public and private sources to sustain its programmes. By supporting the Gallery, you are investing in Britain’s cultural heritage and in return our experienced and dedicated Corporate Development Team will deliver benefits tailored to meet your business goals. These may include:
- Promoting your brand & enhancing awareness
- Entertaining your clients
- Attracting the attention of the Gallery’s extensive mix of visitors
- Involving & motivating your employees
- Delivering your Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Engaging all your stakeholders through fun, enjoyment & cultural debate
Sponsorship opportunities include a constantly evolving programme of exciting and popular temporary exhibitions, displays and special events, awards and programmes of work in the areas of education, outreach and audience development.