a place that has never looked shinier or more alive
Andrew Motion, The Guardian
The National Portrait Gallery is home to the world’s largest and most diverse collection of portraits. The Gallery is a living archive of the men and women who have made and are making British history and culture. As one of the only national collections to commission art works, the Gallery also combines the contemporary with the historical.
We work with a wide range of companies to make creative and inspiring partnerships that deliver on their objectives. Corporate support offers a range of flexible options designed to meet your company’s needs, including sponsorship and corporate partnership. We will work closely with you to ensure your business gets the best value from your association with the Gallery.
- Promoting your brand & enhancing awareness
- Entertaining your clients in a unique venue
- Attracting the attention of the Gallery’s extensive mix of visitors
- Involving & motivating your employees
- Delivering your Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Engaging all your stakeholders through enjoyable activities and cultural debate.