Exhibition Supporter Groups
The National Portrait Gallery has recently launched Exhibition Supporter Groups as a way of allowing individual supporters to become further engaged with the Gallery’s wide variety of exhibitions. By joining us as an Exhibition Supporter, you can enjoy a range of tailored benefits whilst knowing that you have personally contributed to the realisation of a world class exhibition programme.
There are currently opportunities available to support the forthcoming exhibitions:
- Sargent: Portraits of Artists and Friends (Spring 2015)
- Wellington: Triumphs, Politics and Passions (Spring 2015)
- Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an Icon (Summer 2015)
- Giacometti: Pure Presence (Autumn 2015)
Joining as an Exhibition Supporter is a wonderful way of broadening your knowledge of portraiture and enjoying a closer relationship with the National Portrait Gallery through a charitable donation of £2,500* and above.
Exhibition Supporter’s enjoy a variety of bespoke opportunities including:
- An invitation for you and a guest to a private tour of the exhibition during installation lead by the exhibition Curator
- Your support acknowledged within the exhibition space (should you wish)
- Three double invitations to the opening night Patrons’ Preview and main Private View of the exhibition
- Ten complimentary exhibition tickets to share with family and friends
*Each Exhibition Supporter Group has a suggested charitable donation rate – please contact us for further information
For further information please contact: