The Gallery is launching a new online system as part of an ongoing effort to improve the service offered to all visitors and supporters.
If you require any assistance, please do contact the Membership team at email@example.com or on 020 7321 6283 Monday – Friday 9.30-17.30. Thank you for your understanding.
Already a Member? Find out what events are coming up for you to enjoy here
To enjoy the very best of the National Portrait Gallery become a Member today. From just £50 per year you can become part of the Gallery, enabling us to bring to life the most extensive collection of portraits in the world.
- Free and unlimited entry to all ticketed exhibitions with no need to book.
- Members' Private Views and Previews ensuring you avoid the crowds and are amongst the first to see our world-class exhibitions.
- Priority booking and concessionary rate tickets for our diverse and fascinating programme of Talks and Events.
- 10% discount * at the Portrait Restaurant and Portrait Café.
- 10% discount** at the Gallery Shop and Bookshop.
- Supporter News, online and through the post*** including Face to Face supporters’ magazine, the What’s On guide and a monthly Members’ e-newsletter.
Don’t forget to Gift Aid your Membership to help support us even more, see below for details.
*10% Members’ discount only applies to the Member (in addition, the Members’ discount can be applied to a bill for up to a maximum of 6 people, when the Member pays)
**10% Members’ discount does not apply to all retail products and offers. Terms and conditions apply.
*** Supporter News will be sent electronically to Members without a UK postal address.
All of the above listed benefits for one person.
Direct Debit: £50
Single payment: £55
All of the above listed benefits for one person. Free entry to all ticketed exhibitions for the Member and an unnamed Guest.
Direct Debit: £70
Single payment: £75
All of the above listed benefits for two people living at the same address. Both Members will receive a named Membership Card.
Direct Debit: £85
Single payment: £90
All of the above listed benefits for two people living at the same address. Free entry to all ticketed exhibitions for the Member and two unnamed Guests.
Direct Debit: £125
Single payment: £130
Enjoy all of the above benefits of being a Member Plus Guest, plus special invitations to two main Evening Private Views and a Breakfast Private View, along with a complimentary catalogue.
Direct Debit: £200
Single payment: £210
Give the gift of Membership and help us bring to life the most extensive collection of portraits in the world. By clicking on the ‘Buy a Gift Membership’ button at the top or bottom of this page you can select the Membership type you would like to give, provide us with your gift recipient’s details and the option of including a personal message. If you require further assistance please call us on 020 7321 6283.
Gift Aid your Membership at no extra cost to you
The National Portrait Gallery is a charity, and Gift Aid is a great way to support us even further. For every £1 you give through your Membership, we can claim 25p in addition from HM Revenue and Customs at no extra cost to you. Consent to Gift Aid and you will be giving the Gallery at least an extra £11.25 a year through your Membership.
You can do this in the following ways:
- When you buy or renew your Membership online, simply select the Gift Aid declaration box during the checkout process.
- Download a declaration form and return it to us at Membership Office, National Portrait Gallery, St Martin’s Place, London WC2H 0HE.
For further information, please contact the Membership team:
General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7321 6283
Members' events: email@example.com / 020 7321 6283
Please allow 14 days for delivery of your Welcome Pack and Membership Card.