The Gallery is launching a new online system as part of an ongoing effort to improve the service offered to all visitors and supporters.
If you require any assistance, please do contact Lucy Shaw at email@example.com or on 020 7312 2404 Monday – Friday 9.30am-5.30pm. Thank you for your understanding.
Patrons provide much appreciated support enabling the Gallery to grow and maintain the Collection for the enjoyment of visitors today and for future generations.
Through a stimulating events programme and a range of exclusive benefits, Patrons enjoy a close relationship with the Gallery while extending their knowledge of British life, history and culture.
Join as a Patron and enjoy:
Patrons are welcome to bring one guest to all events
- An invitation to all Gallery Private Views
- Patrons’ Previews of all major exhibitions with drinks and curator-led tours
- Private breakfasts outside of Gallery hours followed by guided tours of exhibitions and the permanent Collection
- Private visits to other galleries and museums throughout London with curator-led tours
- Up to three UK day trips per year to heritage properties, galleries and private collections
- The opportunity to join us for overseas trips – most recent destinations have included Stockholm, Fort Worth, Moscow
- 3 complimentary catalogues per year
- Unlimited free entry to ticketed exhibitions for you and a guest with no need to pre-book
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Gallery’s Biannual Review
- 10% Discount in Gallery shops, the Café and Portrait Restaurant
- Face to Face, the Gallery’s supporter’s magazine delivered quarterly as well as the What’s On guide allowing you advanced booking for all public programme events
From £1,525 per year Patronage is a great way of supporting the Gallery and developing your knowledge of historical and contemporary portraiture in a welcoming and social environment.
US tax payers may wish to join via the American Friends of the National Portrait Gallery an independent 501 (c) 3 registered charitable organisation
For further information please contact:
020 7312 2404