The Gallery is launching a new online system as part of an ongoing effort to improve the service offered to all visitors and supporters.
If you require any assistance, please do contact Imogen Hobson firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7321 6645 Monday – Friday 9.30am-5.30pm. Thank you for your understanding.
Patrons provide much appreciated support enabling the Gallery to grow and maintain the Collection for the enjoyment of visitors today and for future generations.
Through a stimulating events programme and a range of exclusive benefits, Patrons enjoy a close relationship with the Gallery while extending their knowledge of British life, history and culture.
Join as a Patron and enjoy:
Patrons are welcome to bring one guest to all events
- An invitation to all Gallery Private Views
- Patrons’ Previews of all major exhibitions with drinks and curator-led tours
- Private breakfasts outside of Gallery hours followed by guided tours of exhibitions and the permanent Collection
- Private visits to other galleries and museums throughout London with curator-led tours
- Up to three UK day trips per year to heritage properties, galleries and private collections
- The opportunity to join us for overseas trips – most recent destinations have included Stockholm, Fort Worth, Moscow
- 3 complimentary catalogues per year
- Unlimited free entry to ticketed exhibitions for you and a guest with no need to pre-book
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Gallery’s Biannual Review
- 10% Discount in Gallery shops, the Café and Portrait Restaurant
- Face to Face, the Gallery’s supporter’s magazine delivered quarterly as well as the What’s On guide allowing you advanced booking for all public programme events
From £1,525 per year Patronage is a great way of supporting the Gallery and developing your knowledge of historical and contemporary portraiture in a welcoming and social environment.
US tax payers may wish to join via the American Friends of the National Portrait Gallery an independent 501 (c) 3 registered charitable organisation
For further information please contact:
020 7321 6645