- Available from the Information Desk in the Main Hall.
- The audio guide is free of charge to disabled visitors.
The handheld audio guide features audio commentary on over 300 portraits on display in the Gallery, as well as films from the Gallery's curators highlighting the Gallery's key portraits and exclusive interviews with artists and sitters.
Listen to up to five themed tours:
- Highlights of the Collection
- Kings and Queens
- Science and Discovery
- Fame and Celebrity
The audio guide is available in the following languages:
Family audio guide
- £6 for up to 5 audio players
- £4 for two audio players (one adult and one child)
- Available from the Information Desk in the Main Hall
The family audio guide contains four tours for young visitors aged 7-11 and their parents or carers. Follow the trails to find out about the amazing stories about the people in the portraits.