The Gallery’s Cloakroom is situated in Room 43 (Studio Gallery)
- The Gallery cloakroom is open daily Saturday to Wednesday until 17:50, and Thursday and Friday until 20:50.
- Coin-operated storage lockers are available in the Cloakroom, priced £1 (non-refundable)
- Suggested donation for the Gallery cloakroom of £2 for up to two items.
- Visitors may leave coats, small bags and umbrellas.
- Due to space restrictions items bigger than 40x40x50cm can not be accepted, this includes folding bicycles. Items heavier than 10kg will not be accepted.
- To protect the Gallery's Collection please could we ask that large bags are not brought into the Gallery. Large and bulky items can be left at the Left Luggage Office at Charing Cross Station.
- The cloakroom has space to store a limited number of pushchairs.
- In the interests of security it may be necessary to conduct bag searches. Visitors are asked to present any bags to Gallery staff for inspection on request.
- All items deposited in the cloakroom should be collected before leaving the Gallery.