WIN A THREE COURSE MEAL FOR TWO AT LE CAPRICE
Some of David Bailey’s most striking photographs have adorned the walls of Le Caprice for over thirty years.
During Bailey’s Stardust the Gallery has partnered with Le Caprice to give one lucky winner the opportunity to enjoy a three course meal at the restaurant, with a Last Julep cocktail on arrival and a bottle of the sommelier’s choice of wine. They will also receive a copy of the fully illustrated Bailey’s Stardust exhibition catalogue.
Find out more about Le Caprice at le-caprice.co.uk
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date 1 June 2014. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 30 June 2014. The winner must claim their prize by 11 July 2014 or it will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
2. The prize is a three course meal for two at Le Caprice, with a cocktail each and a bottle of wine. The winner will also receive a copy of the Bailey’s Stardust exhibition catalogue. The prize must be redeemed by 30 December 2014.
3. One entry per person.
4. Entrants must be over 18.
5. No cash alternative.
6. The prize is non-transferable and the National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of similar value at its own discretion. The Gallery also reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
7. Entries can only be submitted via the form at the Gallery or online via the National Portrait Gallery website.
8. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
9. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
10. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery and Caprice Holdings Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
10. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and English Heritage and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.