THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
WIN AN ENGLISH HERITAGE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
The National Portrait Gallery has teamed up with English Heritage to offer one winner an English Heritage Annual Membership, giving a whole year of historic adventures for free.
English Heritage has centuries of history to explore, whether it’s clambering up a spiral staircase to be king of the castle, finding out what life as a servant would have been like in a historic house, or taking a stroll on Queen Victoria’s private beach, there’s plenty on offer for those looking for a great experience and day out.
Find out more about English Heritage at english-heritage.org.uk
Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date 5 January 2014. The winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 17 January 2014. The winner must claim their prize by 31 January 2014 or it will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
2. One entry per household.
3. Entrants must be over 18.
4. No cash alternative.
5. The prize is non-transferable and the National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of similar value at its own discretion. The Gallery also reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
6. Entries can only be submitted online via the National Portrait Gallery website or via the forms outside the exhibition.
7. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
8. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
9. Employees of the National Portrait Gallery and English Heritage, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
10. The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and English Heritage and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.