In Conversation: Photo London: William Klein SOLD OUT
Past event archive
19 May 2017, 19:00
Ondaatje Wing Theatre, Floor -2
Tickets: £8 (£7 concessions and Gallery Supporters) Book online, or visit the Gallery in person. SOLD OUT
- Late Shift||Talks and Lectures
- Buy tickets
Become a Member for as little as £50 and enjoy FREE, unlimited entry to all exhibitions and discounts on ticketed events.
Other benefits include:
• Invitations to Members-only private views
• Discounts in the Portrait Restaurant and Gallery Shops
• Priority booking for special events
• Regular updates and exclusive offers
Dorothy + Light Coat, Paris 1962 © William Klein/Courtesy HackelBury Fine Art, London
The acclaimed painter, photographer and filmmaker William Klein talks to writer, curator and artist David Campany about his life and work over the last sixty five years. Newly revealed fashion works from the 1960s will be shown and discussed, along with unseen images taken in London and the UK.
In partnership with Photo London.