In Conversation: Photographing Hollywood Icons: Then and Now
Past event archive
20 April 2017, 19:00
Tickets: £8 (£7 concessions and Gallery Supporters) Book online, or visit the Gallery in person.
- Late Shift||Talks and Lectures
- Buy tickets
Become a Member for as little as £50 and enjoy FREE, unlimited entry to all exhibitions and discounts on ticketed events.
Other benefits include:
• Invitations to Members-only private views
• Discounts in the Portrait Restaurant and Gallery Shops
• Priority booking for special events
• Regular updates and exclusive offers
Marlene Dietrich by ER Richee, Paramount, 1930
Angelina Jolie by Jason Bell, 2014
Simon Crocker, Chair of the John Kobal Foundation, discusses the art of photographing movie stars in both the days of the Hollywood Studio System from the mid 1920s through to the early 1960s, as well as in today’s digital world, with author Robert Dance and celebrated contemporary portrait photographer Jason Bell.