Life Drawing: Figure drawing for the Fearful
Past event archive
28 April 2017, 18:30-20:30
Ondaatje Wing Theatre
Tickets: £9 (£7 concessions and Gallery Supporters) Book online, or visit the Gallery in person.
- Drawing||Late Shift||Workshop
- Buy tickets
Become a Member for as little as £50 and enjoy FREE, unlimited entry to all exhibitions and discounts on ticketed events.
Other benefits include:
• Invitations to Members-only private views
• Discounts in the Portrait Restaurant and Gallery Shops
• Priority booking for special events
• Regular updates and exclusive offers
© National Portrait Gallery
Join artist Robin-Lee Hall for a Life drawing session that takes the fear out of drawing the figure. Robin-Lee will guide you through a series simple exercises to help develop your creativity and confidence.
Our popular life-drawing sessions take place on the last Friday of each month in the Ondaatje Wing Theatre. Suitable for all abilities, all materials provided.