Late Shift Extra: Vogue 100 After Hours
Saturday 16 April
Release your inner fashionista and experience a unique evening celebrating a century of style. Enjoy glamorous cocktails and fabulous music, pose in the Gallery’s pop-up photo studio, listen to talks on photography, beauty and fashion and get the chance to see Vogue 100 after hours. Dress to impress.
- Enjoy DJ sets from trailblazing queer troubadour Timberlina, writer and publisher Reba Maybury and fashion designer Charles Jeffrey
- Be inspired with advice and ideas from Vogue’s creative team
- Get drawing in a drop-in fashion illustration class
- Visit the Fashion Salon, a living installation of models wearing clothes designed by Central St Martins MA students, and catch one of their spectacular catwalk shows
- Create stylish accessories to complement your already fabulous outfit!
- Star in your own photoshoot on a set created especially for Vogue 100 After Hours by photography eccentrics Out of Order
- Learn about the history of fashion with tours of the Gallery’s Collection led by costume historians
All events are drop-in and free as part of the entry price. Event capacity is limited and spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Download the programme here