Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date 27/05/13. All entries will be entered into a prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random and notified by email by 21/06/13. The winner must claim their prize by 09/07/2013 or it will be considered forfeited and another draw will take place.
2. Entrants must be over 18.
3. Entry is limited to one per person.
4. One winner will receive one two-night stay for two at Hôtel de la Trémoille including breakfast, valid 10/07/2013 – 31/08/2013 and 1/11/2013 – 30/12/2013. The winner will be sent a voucher with details of how to claim their stay.
5. The winner will also receive two return tickets from London to Paris on Eurostar. The winner will be sent a voucher with details of how to claim their tickets. Certain dates may not be available and prize is subject to availability.
6. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to book their stay directly with the hotel and Eurostar.
7. No cash alternative.
8. Transport to and from the station and around Paris is not included.
9. Entries can only be submitted online via the National Portrait Gallery website or via the papers forms outside the exhibition.
10. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by the National Portrait Gallery from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. The decision is final and non-negotiable.
11. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
12. The National Portrait Gallery reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
14.Employees of the National Portrait Gallery, Pineapple Hotels and Eurostar, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
15. . The competition is run by the National Portrait Gallery Marketing Department.
16.. La Trémoille Hotel is situated at 14 rue de la Trémoille, 75008 Paris, Tel: +33 (0)1 56 52 14 00. Eurostar Group Ltd is situated at Times House, Bravingtons Walk, London, N1 9AW. The Gallery is situated at St Martin's Place, London WC2H OHE, Tel: +44 (0) 207 7306 0055.
The Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Gallery and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise indicated above.