A programme of special events including talks, tours and workshops complements the exhibition.
All events are free except where indicated. Places are limited and available at the Gallery on a first-come, first-served basis. For charged events you can book tickets online, call 020 7306 0055 or visit the Gallery.
1 event matching the search term Man Ray
- Late Shift||LGBTQI||Talks and Lectures
- Buy tickets
Become a Member for as little as £50 and enjoy FREE, priority and unlimited entry to all exhibitions and discounts on ticketed events.
Other benefits include:
• Invitations to Members-only private views
• Discounts in the Portrait Restaurant and Gallery Shops
• Priority booking for special events
• Regular updates and exclusive offers
Robin Muir, curator of Vogue 100: A Century of Style, assesses the impact of the war years on the magazine.