Wedding photographs from the 1920s
Photographed by Lafayette
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.
- Edward Russell Gibson, 3rd Baron Ashbourne
- Reta Frances Manning (née Hazeland), Lady Ashbourne
- Chia-Jui Chu (née Chang)
- Edward Percy Aymer Des Graz
- Rhona Felicia des Graz (née Lloyd Mostyn)
- Eileen Benbow Gore Lloyd (née Bird)
- Frank Heap
- Rose Heap (née Walters)
- May Elizabeth Foord Jenner (née Openshaw)
- Sidney Edward Bruce Jenner
- Claude Lusty
- Ivy Lusty (née Kemp)
- Brenda Partridge (née Hutchison)
- Edward Hincks Partridge
- Beatrix Helen Constance Stopford Sackville (née Pakenham)
- Frank Schunck
- Yolande Katherine Rosabelle Turnor (née Pepys)