This portrait trail marks the 2018 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting which is taking place in London from 16 to 20 April. The Commonwealth is a diverse community of nations that work together to promote prosperity, democracy and peace.
To find out more, visit chogm2018.org.uk
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.
- John Campbell Hamilton-Gordon, 1st Marquess of Aberdeen and Temair
- Dame Ishbel Maria (née Marjoribanks), Marchioness of Aberdeen and Temair
- Andrew Cant
- Henry Drummond
- Victor Alexander Bruce, 9th Earl of Elgin
- Constance Mary Bruce (née Carnegie), Countess of Elgin
- Queen Elizabeth II
- Peter Esslemont
- Robert Farquharson
- Catherine Gladstone (née Glynne)
- Helen Gladstone
- William Ewart Gladstone
- Lady Mary Glyn (née Campbell)
- Edward Carr Glyn
- Maybird Hogg
- Kate Harriet (née Burfield), Lady Lindsay
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela
- Harold Arundel Moody
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Archibald Philip Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery
- Hannah Primrose (née de Rothschild), Countess of Rosebery
- George Washburn Smalley
- John Tulloch