Princess Anne(1637-1640), Third daughter of Charles I
Sitter in 7 portraits
Princess Anne was the daughter of Charles I and his queen, Henrietta Maria of France. She was born in St. James's Palace and died of natural causes in Richmond Palace at the age of three. She was buried in Westminster Abbey.
- Anne of Denmark (grandmother)
- King Charles I (father)
- King Charles II (brother)
- Princess Elizabeth (sister)
- Henrietta Anne, Duchess of Orleans (sister)
- Henry, Duke of Gloucester (brother)
- King James I of England and VI of Scotland (grandfather)
- King James II (brother)
- Henrietta Maria (mother)
- Mary, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (sister)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.