Charles de Ligne, Count of Aremberg(1550-1616), Delegate at the Somerset House Conference
Sitter in 1 portrait
More on Charles de Ligne, Count of Aremberg: Tudor & Jacobean Portraits book in our Shops
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.
- Stuarts and Civil War prints
- Group portraits
- Carpets and textiles
- Tudor and Elizabethan portraits
- Portraits featuring - Necklace
- Portraits featuring - Ring
- Events and occasions
- Tudor and Elizabethan prints
- National Portrait Gallery works in Elizabeth to Victoria exhibition at the State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow