Elizabeth Barrett Browning(1806-1861), Poet; wife of Robert Browning
Sitter in 7 portraits
Poet; highly regarded in her own day, her reputation now rests chiefly on Sonnets from the Portuguese, 1850, and the long narrative poem, Aurora Leigh, 1857; after eloping with the poet Robert Browning, she lived chiefly in Italy.
- Blue plaque, 50 Wimpole Street, Marylebone, London W1G 8SQ
- Blue plaque, 99 Gloucester Place, Marylebone, London W1U 6JQ
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Legacies of British Slave-ownership database
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography
- Ledbury Heritage Centre, Herefordshire