Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent(1906-1968), Wife of Prince George, Duke of Kent; daughter of Prince and Princess Nicholas of Greece and of Denmark
Sitter in 114 portraits
Artist of 1 portrait
Princess Marina, daughter of Prince and Princess Nicholas of Greece and of Denmark, married Prince George, son of King George V and Queen Mary in 1934. The couple were created Duke and Duchess of Kent, and the glamorous young duchess was considered one of the best-dressed women of her time.
by Waterlow & Sons Ltd, after Dorothy Wilding
by Elliott & Fry
- Princess Alexandra, Lady Ogilvy (daughter)
- Princess Elena of Greece and Denmark (née Grand Duchess Elena Vladimirovna of Russia) (mother)
- Elizabeth, Countess Toerring-Jettenbach (sister)
- George I, King of Greece (grandfather)
- Prince George, Duke of Kent (husband)
- Prince Edward George Nicholas Paul Patrick, Duke of Kent (son)
- Marie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna of Russia (grandmother)
- Prince Michael of Kent (son)
- Prince Nicholas of Greece and Denmark (father)
- Princess Paul of Yugoslavia (Princess Olga of Greece) (sister)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.