Elizabeth Wellesley (née Hay), Duchess of Wellington(1820-1904), Mistress of the Robes to Queen Victoria; wife of 2nd Duke of Wellington; daughter of 8th Marquess of Tweeddale
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Thomas Jones Barker
- Lady Mary Angela Scott (née Wellesley) (niece)
- George Hay, 8th Marquess of Tweeddale (father)
- Susan Hay (née Montagu), Marchioness of Tweeddale (mother)
- Arthur Richard Wellesley, 2nd Duke of Wellington (husband)
- Henry Wellesley, 3rd Duke of Wellington (nephew)
- Arthur Charles Wellesley, 4th Duke of Wellington (nephew)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .