Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby)(1864-1924), Wife of Sir Henry Peter Ewart; daughter of 1st Earl of Ancaster
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Lady Priscilla Aird (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Gilbert Henry Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 1st Earl of Ancaster (father)
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (mother)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (brother)
- Gilbert James Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 3rd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Gilbert John Heathcote, 1st Baron Aveland (grandfather)
- Sir Henry Peter Ewart, Bt (husband)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (aunt)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (brother)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (grandfather)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (grandmother)
- Charles Gordon, 11th Marquess of Huntly (uncle)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (aunt)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (aunt)
- Clementina Elizabeth Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughy de Eresby and Lady Aveland (grandmother)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.