Lord Edward Cavendish(1838-1891), Politician; son of 7th Duke of Devonshire
Sitter in 2 portraits
- Georgiana Dorothy (née Cavendish), Countess of Carlisle (grandmother)
- George Howard, 6th Earl of Carlisle (grandfather)
- George William Frederick Howard, 7th Earl of Carlisle (uncle)
- Lord Frederick Charles Cavendish (brother)
- Lord George Henry Cavendish (uncle)
- Lord Richard Cavendish (uncle)
- Lord Richard Frederick Cavendish (son)
- William Cavendish (grandfather)
- William Cavendish, 7th Duke of Devonshire (father)
- Spencer Compton Cavendish, 8th Duke of Devonshire (brother)
- Victor Christian William Cavendish, 9th Duke of Devonshire (son)
- Edward William Spencer Cavendish, 10th Duke of Devonshire (grandson)
- Georgiana Agar-Ellis (née Howard), Baroness Dover (aunt)
- Lady Louisa Caroline Egerton (née Cavendish) (sister)
- Lady Elizabeth Dorothy Anne Georgiana Grey (née Howard) (aunt)
- Lady Caroline Georgiana Lascelles (née Howard) (aunt)
- Lady Dorothy Evelyn Macmillan (née Cavendish) (granddaughter)
- Anne Montagu (née Lady Cavendish), Countess of Sandwich (granddaughter)
- Rachel (née Cavendish), Viscountess Stuart of Findhorn (granddaughter)
- Harriet Elizabeth Georgiana Leveson-Gower (née Howard), Duchess of Sutherland (aunt)
- Mary Matilda Georgiana Labouchere (née Howard), Lady Taunton (aunt)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!