Rose Pepys (née Nevill), Countess of Cottenham(1866-1913), Former wife of John Blundell Leigh, and later wife of 4th Earl of Cottenham; daughter of 1st Marquess of Abergavenny
Sitter in 8 portraits
- William Nevill, 1st Marquess of Abergavenny (father)
- Caroline (née Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone), Marchioness of Abergavenny (mother)
- Henry Gilbert Ralph Nevill, 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny (brother)
- Joan Marion (née Nevill), Marchioness of Camden (niece)
- Kenelm Charles Edward Pepys, 4th Earl of Cottenham (husband)
- Sir John Vanden Bempde Johnstone, 2nd Bt (grandfather)
- Louisa Augusta (née Harcourt), Lady Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone (grandmother)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.