Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby)(1824-1900), Former second wife of 2nd Marquess of Salisbury, and later wife of 15th Earl of Derby; daughter of 5th Earl de la Warr
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West) (sister)
- George John Frederick Sackville-West, Viscount Cantelupe (brother)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (father)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (brother)
- Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr (brother)
- Gilbert George Reginald Sackville, 8th Earl De La Warr (nephew)
- Edward Henry Stanley, 15th Earl of Derby (husband)
- Lady (Leonora) Mary Griffin (née Sackville) (niece)
- Lionel Edward Sackville-West, 3rd Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Charles Sackville-West, 4th Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Lady Margaret Sackville (niece)
- James Brownlow William Cecil, 2nd Marquess of Salisbury (husband)
- Edeline (née Sackville), Lady Strickland (niece)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.