Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly(1792-1863)
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (daughter)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (grandson)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (granddaughter)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (daughter)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (grandson)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (wife)
- Charles Gordon, 11th Marquess of Huntly (son)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (daughter)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (daughter)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!