(Mary Caroline Alys) Emma Lambe (née Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy)(1946-), Former wife of James Empson Scott and later second wife of James Louis Lambe; daughter of Sir Brian Fulke Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy, 5th Bt
Sitter in 4 portraits
- Ada Christina (née Lucy), Lady Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy (grandmother)
- Sir Brian Fulke Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy, 5th Bt (father)
- Sir Edmund John William Hugh Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy, 6th Bt (brother)
- Ewen Aymer Robert Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy (uncle)
- Sir Henry William Cameron-Ramsay-Fairfax-Lucy, 3rd Bt (grandfather)
- Alice Caroline Helen (née Buchan), Lady Fairfax-Lucy (mother)
- John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir (grandfather)
- Susan Charlotte (née Grosvenor), Baroness Tweedsmuir (grandmother)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!