Henrietta Maria Wentworth (née Stanley), Countess of Strafford(1630-1685), Daughter of 7th Earl of Derby; first wife of 2nd Earl of Strafford
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Henry Bone, after Sir Anthony van Dyck
pencil drawing squared in ink for transfer, early 19th century (circa 1636)
- Anne Ker (née Stanley), Countess of Ancram (aunt)
- Lady Amelia-Anna-Sophia (née Stanley), Countess of Athol (sister)
- William Stanley, 6th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby (father)
- Charles Stanley, 8th Earl of Derby (brother)
- William George Richard Stanley, 9th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- James Stanley, 10th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Catherine Pierrepont (née Stanley), Marchioness of Dorchester (sister)
- Hon. Charles-Zedemo Stanley (nephew)
- Charlotte Stanley (née de La Trémoille), Countess of Derby (mother)
- Sir Robert Stanley (uncle)
- Hon. Robert-Thomas Stanley (nephew)
- Princess Charlotte Brabantine of Orange-Nassau, Duchess of Thouars (grandmother)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.