Henrietta Maria Wentworth (née Stanley), Countess of Strafford(1630-1685), Daughter of 7th Earl of Derby; first wife of 2nd Earl of Strafford
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Anne Ker (née Stanley), Countess of Ancram (aunt)
- Lady Amelia-Anna-Sophia (née Stanley), Countess of Athol (sister)
- William Stanley, 6th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby (father)
- Charles Stanley, 8th Earl of Derby (brother)
- William George Richard Stanley, 9th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- James Stanley, 10th Earl of Derby (nephew)
- Catherine Pierrepont (née Stanley), Marchioness of Dorchester (sister)
- Hon. Charles-Zedemo Stanley (nephew)
- Charlotte Stanley (née de La Trémoille), Countess of Derby (mother)
- Sir Robert Stanley (uncle)
- Hon. Robert-Thomas Stanley (nephew)
- Princess Charlotte Brabantine of Orange-Nassau, Duchess of Thouars (grandmother)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!