Leopold de Rothschild(1845-1917), Banker and race horse breeder; son of Baron Lionel de Rothschild
Sitter associated with 6 portraits
- Alfred Charles de Rothschild (brother)
- Anthony Gustav de Rothschild (son)
- Edmund Leopold de Rothschild (grandson)
- Evelyn Achille de Rothschild (son)
- Leopold David de Rothschild (grandson)
- Lionel Nathan de Rothschild (father)
- Lionel Nathan de Rothschild (son)
- Mayer Amschel de Rothschild, Baron de Rothschild (uncle)
- Nathaniel Mayer ('Natty') de Rothschild, 1st Baron Rothschild (brother)
- Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild (nephew)
- Marie Rothschild (née Perugia) (wife)
- Nathaniel Charles Rothschild (nephew)
- Nathan Meyer Rothschild (grandfather)
- Rosemary Leonora Ruth Seys (née de Rothschild) (granddaughter)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!