Hon. Peter Rudyard Aitken(1912-1947), Second son of 1st Baron Beaverbrook and Army captain
Sitter in 3 portraits
- Janet Ruth Murrenne Aitken (née Macneil) (wife)
- Sir John William Maxwell ('Max') Aitken, 2nd Bt (brother)
- Caroline Ann Christine Baker (née Aitken) (daughter)
- William Maxwell Aitken, 1st Baron Beaverbrook (father)
- Gladys (née Drury), Lady Beaverbrook (mother)
- Hon. Janet Gladys Kidd (née Aitken, later Campbell, later Montagu) (sister)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!