Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland(1793-1879), Diplomatic service wife and artist
Sitter in 1 portrait
Artist associated with 2 portraits
by Thomas Hodgetts, published by Welch & Gwynne, after Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland
- Julian Henry Charles Fane (son)
- Anne Wellesley (née Hill), Countess of Mornington (grandmother)
- William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington (father)
- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 4th Earl of Mornington (brother)
- Richard Colley Wellesley, Marquess Wellesley (uncle)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (uncle)
- John Fane, 11th Earl of Westmorland (husband)
- Francis William Henry Fane, 12th Earl of Westmorland (son)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.