Sophie, Queen of Greece (née Princess Sophie of Prussia)(1870-1932), Consort of of Constantine I, King of Greece; daughter of Frederick III, Emperor of Germany and Princess Victoria
Sitter in 16 portraits
by Alexander Bassano
- Princess Adolf of Schaumburg-Lippe (née Princess Victoria of Prussia) (sister)
- Alexander, King of Greece (son)
- Princess Charlotte of Prussia, Duchess of Saxe-Meiningen (sister)
- Constantine I, King of Greece (husband)
- Frederick III, Emperor of Germany and King of Prussia (father)
- George II, King of Greece (son)
- Helen, Queen Mother of Romania (daughter)
- Prince Henry of Prussia (brother)
- Princess Irene, Duchess of Aosta (daughter)
- Lady Katherine Brandram (née Princess Katherine of Greece) (daughter)
- Princess Margarete, Landgravine of Hesse (sister)
- Paul I, King of Greece (son)
- Prince Sigismund of Prussia (brother)
- Victoria, Empress of Germany and Queen of Prussia (mother)
- Prince Waldemar of Prussia (brother)
- Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany and King of Prussia (brother)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.