Charlotte Lennox (née Gordon), Duchess of Richmond and Lennox(1768-1842), Wife of 4th Duke of Richmond and Lennox; eldest daughter of 4th Duke of Gordon
Sitter in 2 portraits
by James Gillray, published by Hannah Humphrey
- Louisa Jane (née Russell), Duchess of Abercorn (niece)
- Princess Augusta Katherine Saxe-Weimar (granddaughter)
- Georgiana Russell (née Gordon), Duchess of Bedford (sister)
- Jane Griffin (née Cornwallis), Lady Braybrooke (niece)
- Louisa Cornwallis (née Gordon), Marchioness of Cornwallis (sister)
- Lady Elizabeth Cornwallis (niece)
- Lady Louisa Cornwallis (niece)
- Georgiana (née Lennox), Baroness de Ros (daughter)
- Alexander Gordon, 4th Duke of Gordon (father)
- Jane Gordon (née Maxwell), Duchess of Gordon (mother)
- George Gordon, 5th Duke of Gordon (brother)
- Lord Alexander Francis Charles Gordon-Lennox (grandson)
- Lord George Charles Gordon-Lennox (grandson)
- Lord Henry Charles George Gordon-Lennox (grandson)
- Lord Sussex Lennox (son)
- Lord William Pitt Lennox (son)
- Cecilia Catherine Bingham (née Gordon-Lennox), Countess of Lucan (granddaughter)
- Susan Montagu (née Gordon), Duchess of Manchester (sister)
- George Montagu, 6th Duke Manchester (nephew)
- Lady Jane Peel (née Lennox) (daughter)
- Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 6th Duke of Richmond, 6th Duke of Lennox and 1st Duke of Gordon (grandson)
- Charles Lennox, 4th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (husband)
- Charles Gordon-Lennox, 5th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (son)
- Lord Alexander George Russell (nephew)
- Lord Charles James Fox Russell (nephew)
- Lord Cosmo George Russell (nephew)
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Russell (later Mrs Romilly) (niece)
- Lady Louisa Maddelena Tighe (née Lennox) (daughter)
Do, draw and make!
Do, draw and make!
From building dens to food faces – enjoy our Playful Portraits activities and find out about some brilliant people!
Activities for children and families inspired by three healthcare heroes from our Collection.
Downloadable and web based resources to support learning at home linked to art, history, citizenship and literacy.