George Augustus Herbert, 11th Earl of Pembroke(1759-1827), Soldier
Sitter associated with 5 portraits
by John Dixon, after Sir Joshua Reynolds
by (Isaac) Robert Cruikshank, published by George Humphrey
- Mary Caroline (née Herbert), Marchioness of Ailesbury (daughter)
- Lady Diana Beauclerk (née Spencer) (aunt)
- Elizabeth (née Herbert), Countess of Clanwilliam (daughter)
- Catherine (née Herbert), Countess of Dunmore (daughter)
- Sidney Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Lea (son)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (uncle)
- Henry Herbert, 10th Earl of Pembroke (father)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Beauclerk), Countess of Pembroke (wife)
- Robert Henry Herbert, 12th Earl of Pembroke (son)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Spencer), Countess of Pembroke (mother)
- Lord Charles Spencer (uncle)
- Lord Robert Spencer (uncle)
- Emma (née Herbert), Viscountess de Vesci (daughter)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.