Lady Elizabeth Russell (née Keppel), Marchioness of Tavistock(1739-1768), Wife of Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock
Sitter associated with 3 portraits
- Louisa Jane (née Russell), Duchess of Abercorn (granddaughter)
- William Anne Keppel, 2nd Earl of Albemarle (father)
- Francis Russell, 5th Duke of Bedford (son)
- John Russell, 6th Duke of Bedford (son)
- Francis Russell, 7th Duke of Bedford (grandson)
- John Russell, 1st Earl Russell (grandson)
- Lord Alexander George Russell (grandson)
- Lord Charles James Fox Russell (grandson)
- Lord George William Russell (grandson)
- Lord William Russell (son)
- Lady Georgiana Elizabeth Russell (later Mrs Romilly) (granddaughter)
- Francis Russell, Marquess of Tavistock (husband)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.