Frances Jane Horner (née Graham), Lady Horner(1854 or 1855-1940), Hostess and patron of the arts
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Lady Ottoline Morrell
- Lady Helen Frances Asquith (granddaughter)
- Katharine Frances Asquith (née Horner) (daughter)
- William Graham (father)
- Sir John Francis Fortescue Horner (husband)
- Perdita Rose Mary Jolliffe (née Asquith), Lady Hylton (granddaughter)
- Julian Edward George Asquith, 2nd Earl of Oxford and Asquith (grandson)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.