George William Lyttelton, 4th Baron Lyttelton(1817-1876), Educationist
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Ernest Edwards, published by Alfred William Bennett
by Frederick Christian Lewis Sr, after George Richmond
- Oliver Lyttelton, 1st Viscount Chandos (grandson)
- William Henry Lyttelton, 3rd Baron Lyttelton (father)
- Mary Lyttelton (née Glynne), Lady Lyttelton (wife)
- Sarah Lyttelton (née Spencer), Lady Lyttelton (mother)
- Hon. Alfred Lyttelton (son)
- Hon. Arthur Temple Lyttelton (son)
- Hon. Edward Lyttelton (son)
- Sir Neville Gerald Lyttelton (son)
- Hon. Spencer Lyttelton (brother)
- George John Spencer, 2nd Earl Spencer (grandfather)
- Lavinia Spencer (née Bingham), Countess Spencer (grandmother)
- John Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl Spencer (uncle)
- Frederick Spencer, 4th Earl Spencer (uncle)
- Sir Robert Cavendish Spencer (uncle)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.